- Our Real-Time Live Broadcasts are AARC approved Interactive Webinars and cost $10 per credit hour to attend.
- To receive credit for the Interactive Webinar, you must purchase the course (unless it is offered for free).
- Click on the course title in the Broadcast Schedule below to purchase an individual course or register for a free course.
- Live broadcasts are announced both on this page & through our email list. Sign up for our email list here
- Alabama, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, & North Carolina users can obtain 1/2 of their required CEUs using Interactive Webinars.
- Arizona users can obtain 5 of their 20 required CEUs using Interactive Webinars.
- Tennessee users can obtain 5 of their 12 required CEUs using Interactive Webinars.
- Alabama, Arizona, Iowa, Kansas, North Carolina, & Tennessee users can obtain the remainder of their CEUs using our Recorded Live Credit Courses or our Self-Directed Courses.
- Missouri users can obtain the remainder of their CEUs using our Self-Directed Courses.
- Page updated often! New course dates are on the way...
The evaluation must be completed within 30 minutes after the end of the Zoom meeting. Once the class ends, the evaluation will display in your browser if you are using an updated version of the Zoom software. Once we verify your payment & evaluation we will process your certificate. If the evaluation does not appear, return to this page, click on the course name, and follow the instructions for Method Two under Evaluations & Certificates. If you fail to complete the evaluation you will not be able to obtain a certificate for the course. Text or call 682.302.4414, or chat with us (bottom right). We are here to help every paid attendee receive a certificate.
If you miss a broadcast you paid to attend, reach out & we'll move you to another broadcast of the same value.
Unlimited CEUs: Click Here to get an Annual CEU Subscription for an entire year (365 days from purchase date) for only $119 the first year. Click the $129.00 - ADD TO CART button and the $10 discount will be automatically applied.
A few things to know to help you experience a live broadcast:
- Included free with a subscription.
- You don't need to create a Zoom account.
- Be certain you join the Zoom meeting with the same email address you used to register your CEU account.
- The Zoom classroom will open 30 minutes before showtime - just click Join to get in.
- Registering at the last minute? Get into the Zoom meeting and pay after. Click on Join in the Zoom column.
- You didn't receive an email with a link to the class? Click on Join in the Zoom column.
- Unless stated otherwise, these are not free courses. You may attend the Zoom meeting free, but unless it is offered as a free course, to receive a certificate you must either have a subscription or pay for the course.
- All times listed are Daylight Savings Time. Questions about your time zone? Click Here