- Explain the rationale & physiological basis for independent lung ventilation (ILV)
- Identify clinical indications for ILV
- Describe the permutations of ILV
- Describe the equipment applied to ILV
- Explain the airway management procedures applied to ILV
- Explain the monitoring techniques applied to ILV
- Explain the ILV strategies applied to specific conditions
Registering allows you to participate in the live broadcast airing on Friday, March 4, 2022 at 10:00 Central Time. It is not a course that can be taken at any time.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.