The Persing Review: TMC Exam Home Workshop
- Teaches you how to pass the TMC Exam with a high enough score to be able to take the CSE.
Take a sample test free!
- Scroll down and start the introduction lesson to take the free sample exams.
Gary Persing, BSRT, RRT, retired August 1, 2016 from Tulsa Community College in Tulsa, OK where he taught in the respiratory care program for 35 years. He has been hosting on-site exam review workshops since 1990 teaching over 100,000 students to pass NBRC exams. Currently he teaches 30 to 40 workshops every year to help students just like you pass their TMC exams. This is a home version of the TMC portion of the on-site workshop, it does not cover the Clinical Simulation Exam.
Upon enrollment of this home study workshop, you’ll receive:
- Access to 10 different exams for 90 days, each containing 10-30 questions, with detailed audio explaining every single question. Explanations are generally 2-10 minutes per question.
- A slideshow that accompanies these exam questions.
- A 115 page exam review study guide containing test taking tips, math shortcuts, ABG interpretation, ventilator management, patient assessment, home oxygen therapy – all kinds of topics related to respiratory therapy that we think will be extremely beneficial to you.