Lesson 1 of 8
- The introduction of this course is by Keith Varnes, RRT, RRT-NPS, ACCS, AE-C, President of Respiratory Associates. The remainder of this course will be by Gary Persing, BS, RRT.
- Respiratory Associates has partnered with Gary Persing to bring you an online version of his home study workshop.
- The in-person workshop covers both the TMC (Therapist Multiple Choice) exam and reviews 5 clinical simulations. This workshop covers the same material plus an additional 5 simulations, 10 simulations, 10 practice exams, and 200 total questions.
- First take the exam with No Explanations to see how well you perform and determine which content areas you should focus on. You must pass with a score of 45% or higher to move on to the same exam With Explanations.
- Upon passing each No Explanations exam, you will then take the same exam with detailed audio explanations by Gary Persing. Explanations may be up to 10 minutes long for each question.
- Before you purchase, there is a free sample test at the top of this page you may take so that you can determine if this program is right for you.
- Click here to purchase Respiratory Care Exam Review, 5th Edition .