Assessment of Oxygenation
- Describe the required factors for normal tissue oxygenation.
- Explain the mechanisms for causing hypoxia.
- Relate blood gas parameters to specific sources of hypoxia.
- Calculate oxygen content.
- Estimate FiO2 requirements and predicted PaO2, using Pa/AO2.
►►► If you purchased the course or have an Annual CEU Subscription, click the schedule link below to take the course. When the course opens, click on the course name to begin.
This course is listed on Schedule A. Click here to check the date and times it will be open.