Purchasing this course allows you to participate in the live broadcast occurring on Friday, February 22 at 1400 Central Time or Friday, March 1 at 1100 Central Time. This is not a course that may be taken at any time. To purchase the pre-recorded with live credit version of this course, please click here.
- Explain the importance of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)
- Describe the epidemiology of VAP
- Identify the risk factors for VAP
- Outline the pathogenesis of VAP
- Recommend diagnostic techniques for VAP
- Recommend preventative measures for VAP
- Recommended strategies for management of VAP
Because of limited seating, even if you miss the class, refunds are not offered after the second class has occurred. You may cancel for a refund or move your credit to another course up to 24 hours prior to the second offering of the class.
Need more Live Broadcast credits? Save $35 off regular pricing.
12 hours of respiratory CEUs offered by real-time live broadcast. All times are listed in Central Time. Tuesday, January 22 1500 – Infection Control, 1 Hour Friday, February 1 1100…