1. Apply the gas laws to hyperbaric & hypobaric conditions
2. Explain the effects of high altitude on human physiology
3. Discriminate between the following high altitude illnesses:
- Acute mountain sickness (AMS)
- High altitude cerebral edema (HACE)
- High altitude pulmonary edema (HAPE)
- Chronic mountain sickness (CMS)
4. Explain the pathophysiology of high altitude illnesses
This course is listed on Schedule F. Click here to check the date and times it will be open.
If you see a DOWNLOAD NOW button you have already purchased this course. Click the schedule link above to see when it will be open.
This is also offered as a Self-Directed course (available to take 24/7).