Pulmonary Function Testing Part One Live Broadcast
- Describe the devices & methods for direct/indirect spirometry & body plethysmography, for lung volume & compliance measurement
- Interpret lung volumes & compliance
- Describe the devices & methods for measuring inspiratory & expiratory pressures
- Interpret inspiratory & expiratory pressures
- Describe the physiologic basis & indications for spirometric flow measurements
- Describe the devices & methods for spirometric flow measurements
- Interpret results from spirometric flow measurements
- Describe body plethysmographic measurement of airway resistance
This live broadcast is scheduled for Friday, May 7, 2021 at 1000 Central Time.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately. Contact us if you experience any difficulties accessing the evaluation.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.