Neuromuscular Conditions Live Broadcast
- Describe the pathophysiology, manifestations, diagnosis, and general management for the following conditions: Myasthenia gravis, Guillain Barré syndrome, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Spinal muscle atrophy, Critical illness polyneuropathy and myopathy
- Describe techniques for assessment of weakness of ventilatory apparatus including physical assessment, lung volume measurement, blood gases, inspiratory and expiratory pressures and sleep studies
- Describe techniques applied to non-ventilatory management of neuromuscular conditions
- Identify the goals for mechanical ventilation for patients with neuromuscular disease
- Describe the selection and application of mechanical ventilation methods to neuromuscular conditions
Purchasing this course allows you to participate in the live broadcast airing on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 10:00 Central Time. It is not a course that can be taken at any time.
If you miss the live broadcast, you may move your credit to another live broadcast or recorded course, or cancel for a refund.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends and is located at the bottom of this page, below the helpful links. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately. Contact us if you experience any difficulties accessing the evaluation.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.
FYI Optional links: