Hypo/Hyperbaric Conditions Live Broadcast
1. Apply the gas laws to hyperbaric & hypobaric conditions
2. Explain the effects of high altitude on human physiology
3. Discriminate between the following high altitude illnesses
- Acute mountain sickness (AMS)
- High altitude cerebral edema (HACE)
- High altitude pulmonary edema (HAPE)
- Chronic mountain sickness (CMS)
4. Explain the pathophysiology of high altitude illnesses
Purchasing this course allows you to participate in the live broadcast airing on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:00 Central Time. It is not a course that can be taken at any time.
If you miss the live broadcast, you may move your credit to another live broadcast or recorded course, or cancel for a refund.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.