- Describe the epidemiology of child abuse among the American populace
- Describe the predisposing factors for child abuse
- Identify the categories of child abuse
- Recognize clinical signs observable on child abuse victims
- Recognize clinical findings and conditions that mimic child abuse
- Recognize typical behaviors of child abusers in the healthcare setting
- Discuss the ethical and legal implications of child abuse for healthcare practitioners
- Describe the impact of child abuse situations on healthcare practitioners
If you have purchased an Annual CEU Subscription and are being prompted to purchase this course, add this course to your cart and use discount code SUBSCRIBER to enroll at no additional cost.
This course was been submitted to the Pennsylvania Office of Children, Youth and Families on July 17, 2019 and is pending approval. Their listed time frame for approvals is approximately 14 business days.
Update 08/20/19: We have repeatedly contacted the agencies in Pennsylvania who are in charge of granting approvals for Child Abuse and have not received any responses.