- Explain the physiological requirements for adequate tissue oxygenation
- Interpret values for all parameters pertaining to tissue oxygenation
- Discriminate between hypoxemic & non-hypoxemic hypoxia
- Given clinical data, evaluate status of oxygenation
- Explain the rationale, compensatory mechanisms, & precautions associated with permissive hypoxemia
Lesson 1 is a tutorial. If you have already viewed it, click Start This Lesson next to Lesson 1, then immediately click the green MARK COMPLETE button below the Lesson 1 video to advance to Lesson 2.
This course may be taken every day from 6 AM – 11:30 PM Central Time.