Assessment of Oxygenation Live Broadcast
1. Explain the physiological requirements for adequate tissue oxygenation.
2. Interpret values for all parameters pertaining to tissue oxygenation.
3. Discriminate between hypoxemic & non-hypoxemic hypoxia.
4. Given clinical data, evaluate status of oxygenation.
5. Explain the rationale, compensatory mechanisms, & precautions associated with permissive hypoxemia.
This live broadcast is scheduled for Friday, January 8, 2021 at 11 AM Central Time.
Please scroll down and click Live Broadcast Tutorial Video. New users watch the 2 minute video on how to participate in a live broadcast. Repeat users may just click Mark Complete.
FYI Optional links: