On September 21, 2019, I attended Strategies for Assessment and Treatment Following Tracheostomy: An Interactive Seminar in Fort Worth, Texas…Read more
RRT-NPS, RRT-ACCS, AE-C
1) Describe the ethical and legal responsibilities of respiratory care practitioners and managers in adhering to regulations and preventing adverse events related to medical devices.
2) Discuss the ethical implications of examples of medical device adverse events.
1. Classify types of Microorganisms
2. Discuss pathogenicity vs. non-pathogenicity as pertaining to microorganisms
3. Locate sources of infection encountered in general patient care
4. Describe routes of transmission of infections in general patient care