Respiratory License Renewal – Alaska

When does my license expire?

Alaska does not currently require respiratory therapists to be licensed. Instead, you only have to provide proof that you have completed a respiratory program at a college or university. According to the American Association for Respiratory Care, licensure is under review.

How many CEUs does Alaska require?

There is no continuing education requirement.

Are your courses American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) approved?

Yes, all of our courses are AARC approved. We offer both Live and Self-Directed courses. See our Discounts page for special offers.

The information contained in this document was as accurate as possible at the time of publication. It is possible that errors exist or that current license requirements have changed. We encourage corrections and comments and will make modifications accordingly. Neither the author, Respiratory Associates, nor any other individual or institution, except the person renewing their license, is responsible or liable for any consequences of its use. You are encouraged to read your state licensure requirements from the primary source, e.g. state website. If any of our courses are rejected by your state licensing authority our sole remedy will be a refund.

Back to State CE Requirements