Infection Control for Respiratory Care
- Classify types of microorganisms.
- Discuss pathogenicity vs. non-pathogenicity as pertaining to microorganisms.
- Locate sources of infection encountered in general patient care.
- Describe the routes of transmission of infections in general patient care.
- Select methods to prevent infections in general patient care.
- Locate sources of infection encountered in critical care areas.
- Explain routes of transmission of select methods to prevent infections in critical care areas.
This course meets the criteria for California RCP Leadership.
►►► If you purchased the course or have an Annual CEU Subscription, click the schedule links below to take the course. When the course opens, click on the course name to begin.
This course is listed on 2 schedules:
Click here to check the date and times it will be open on Schedule B.
Click here to check the date and times it will be open on Schedule H.