- State the stages, signs and symptoms of HIV infections.
- Explain the differences between HIV and AIDS.
- Describe infection control procedures for HIV.
- Describe prevention methods for various risk groups.
- Describe the ethical & professional standards for treating a person with HIV.
►►► If you purchased the course or have an Annual CEU Subscription, click the schedule links below to take the course. When the course opens, click on the course name to begin.
This course is listed on 2 schedules:
Click here to check the date and times it will be open on Schedule E.
Click here to check the date and times it will be open on Schedule J.