Child Abuse: Clinical, Ethical, & Legal Issues
- Describe the epidemiology of child abuse among the American populace.
- Describe the predisposing factors for child abuse.
- Identify the categories of child abuse.
- Recognize clinical signs observable on child abuse victims.
- Recognize clinical findings and conditions that mimic child abuse.
- Recognize typical behaviors of child abusers in the healthcare setting.
- Discuss the ethical and legal implications of child abuse for healthcare practitioners.
- Describe the impact of child abuse situations on healthcare practitioners.
►►► If you purchased the course or have an Annual CEU Subscription, click the schedule link below to take the course. When the course opens, click on the course name to begin.
This course is listed on Schedule F. Click here to check the date and times it will be open.
This is also offered as a Self-Directed course (available to take 24/7).