- Identify flow hunger when assessing the pressure waveform.
- Identify air trapping when assessing the flow waveform.
- Identify a leak when assessing the volume waveform.
- Identify airway obstructions when assessing the flow-volume loop.
- Identify appropriate PEEP settings when assessing the pressure-volume loop.
Purchasing this course allows you to participate in the live broadcast airing on Monday, November 8, 2021 at 09:00 Central Time. It is not a course that can be taken at any time.
If you miss the live broadcast, you may move your credit to another live broadcast or recorded course, or cancel for a refund.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.