Pulmonary Function Testing Part Two Live Broadcast
- Describe the purposes, physiologic bases devices, & methods for diffusing capacity testing
- Describe the purposes, physiologic bases devices, & methods for specialized testing regimens
- Describe the purposes, physiologic bases devices, & methods for cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Describe the purposes, physiologic bases devices, & methods for metabolic testing
- Interpret results from diffusing capacity tests, specialized tests, cardiopulmonary exercise tests, & metabolic tests
Registering allows you to participate in the live broadcast airing on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:00 Central Time. It is not a course that can be taken at any time.
Payments and certificates are handled by our website and the course will be taught in a Zoom meeting. The Zoom meeting will open 30 minutes before showtime.
1) Click the Purchase This Course button on the right (CEU Subscribers skip this step and select Join in the Zoom column on the broadcast schedule)
2) After purchase, you will receive an email from us with a link to register for the Zoom meeting.
3) You will then receive a confirmation email from Zoom. You will join the meeting by clicking the link provided in the Zoom registration confirmation email. Alternatively, you may join by clicking Join in the Zoom column on the broadcast schedule.
The evaluation will be completed inside the Zoom meeting prior to the end of the meeting. This will be the only opportunity to fill out the evaluation. Once we confirm receipt of your evaluation we will issue your certificate. If you do not fill out the evaluation you will not receive a certificate. Certificates will be available by the end of the broadcast day on our website.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.