Prevention & Management of Pressure Injuries from Respiratory Devices Live Broadcast
- Discuss our connection to pressure Injuries.
- Review of the integumentary system – skin.
- Identify types of pressure injuries.
- Review the Braden Scoring System.
- Identify strategies for prevention of pressure injuries.
- Given patent scenarios, recommend therapeutic strategies.
This course meets the criteria for California RCP Leadership.
If you see an orange PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE button you have previously taken this course. To obtain a certificate with a new completion date, prior to taking the course again Annual CEU Subscribers must click the green RESET THIS COURSE button. Individual purchasers of this course must contact our office to have the course reset (use our web chat for the quickest response).
This broadcast is sponsored Radiometer America, a worldwide leader in blood gas analysis. In fact, in 1954 Radiometer launched the world’s first commercially available blood gas analyzer. Their sponsorship has provided you a $5 discount, allowing you to take it for only $5.
This is not a course that can be taken at any time. It was last scheduled to air on Sunday, February 26, 2023. Please click here to see our current Real-Time Live Broadcast schedule.
Payments and certificates are handled by our website and the course will be taught in a Zoom meeting. The Zoom meeting will open 30 minutes before showtime.
1) Click the Purchase This Course button (Annual CEU Subscribers skip to step 3).
2) After concluding your purchase, you will receive an email from us with a link to register for the Zoom meeting.
3) This course is free for our Annual CEU Subscription holders. If you have an active Annual CEU Subscription, click here to register for the Zoom meeting. Interested in an Annual CEU Subscription? Click here to learn more.
4) You will join the meeting on the day of the broadcast by:
► Clicking Join Zoom Class in the Zoom column on the Real-Time Live Broadcast schedule, or
► Clicking here, or
► Clicking the link provided in the Zoom registration confirmation email (you do not need to receive an email to join the class).
Evaluations & Certificates:
Certificates will be available instantly on our website (we DO NOT email certificates) and will be located on the Account > My Courses page. See the three methods below to learn how to obtain your certificate. Please note if you do not fill out the evaluation within 30 minutes of the end of the presentation, you will not receive a certificate. We will be standing by at the end of the presentation to assist you by chat, phone, and email. You MUST be logged in to our website to complete the evaluation. If the page simply reloads, you see a blank page, or “Start This Lesson” does not appear on this page under Lessons, you either did not purchase the course or are not logged in to the website (See “Why do I see COURSE LOCKED – Purchase This Course?” on our FAQ page).
► The evaluation link will be posted in the Zoom chat at the end of the Zoom meeting. Click on the link to go directly to the evaluation page, or
► After the meeting ends, return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page, scroll down to the schedule, and click on Open Evaluation to the right of the course name to go directly to the evaluation page, or
► Return to this course page, scroll to the bottom, and under Lessons click on “Start This Lesson” next to the Evaluation.