- State the stages, signs and symptoms of HIV infections
- Explain the differences between HIV and AIDS
- Describe infection control procedures for HIV
- Describe prevention methods for various risk groups
- Describe the ethical and professional standards for treating a person with HIV
- List factors that contribute to the transmission of occupational HIV
- Identify the best management strategies for HIV exposures
This live broadcast is scheduled for Monday, Nov 9, 2020 at 20:00 Central Time.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime.
The evaluation will be available after course completion and you must fill it out immediately.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation.