- State the stages, signs and symptoms of HIV infections
- Explain the differences between HIV and AIDS
- Describe infection control procedures for HIV
- Describe prevention methods for various risk groups
- Describe the ethical and professional standards for treating a person with HIV
- List factors that contribute to the transmission of occupational HIV
- Identify the best management strategies for HIV exposures
This live broadcast is scheduled for Friday, March 12, 2021 at 1400 Central Time.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime. Return to the Real-Time Live Broadcast page and click the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MEETING.
The evaluation will be available after the broadcast ends. You must return to this page and fill it out immediately. Contact us if you experience any difficulties accessing the evaluation.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation and are located on the Account > Courses page.