Child Abuse: Clinical, Ethical, & Legal Issues Live Broadcast
- Describe the epidemiology of child abuse among the American populace.
- Describe the predisposing factors for child abuse.
- Identify the categories of child abuse.
- Recognize clinical signs observable on child abuse victims.
- Recognize clinical findings and conditions that mimic child abuse.
- Recognize typical behaviors of child abusers in the healthcare setting.
- Discuss the ethical and legal implications of child abuse for healthcare practitioners.
- Describe the impact of child abuse situations on healthcare practitioners.
The broadcast link will become available 30 minutes before showtime.
The evaluation will be available after course completion and you must fill it out immediately.
Certificates are awarded upon completion of the evaluation.
Please scroll down and click Live Broadcast Tutorial Video. New users watch the 2 minute video on how to participate in a live broadcast.