- Integrate pharmacologic agents into pulmonary rehabilitation (PR).
- Integrate oxygen therapy into a PR program.
- Integrate inspiratory muscle training for PR patients.
- Integrate exercise training for PR patients.
- Recommend PR for patients with conditions other than obstructive disease.
- Assess outcomes for PR patients.
- Explain the implications of special issues associated with PR, such as patient adherence, ethical issues, and social support.
This course is listed on Schedule B. Click here to check the date and times it will be open.
If you see a DOWNLOAD NOW button you have already purchased this course. Click the schedule link above to see when it will be open.
This is also offered as a Self-Directed course (available to take 24/7).