Once enrolled – click lesson 1 to begin
1) Integrate pharmacological agents into pulmonary rehabilitation (PR).
2) Integrate oxygen therapy into a PR program.
3) Integrate ventilatory muscle training for PR patients.
4) Integrate general exercise training for PR patients.
5) Describe PR for patients with conditions other than obstructive disease. 6) Assess outcomes for PR patients.
7) Explain the implications of special issues associated with PR, such as patient adherence, ethical issues and social support.