1) Explain the rationale for selection of noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring techniques.
2) Explain the theory and application of the following noninvasive monitoring techniques: Impedance cardiography, Echocardiography, & Partial CO2 rebreathing.
3) Interpret data gathered by noninvasive monitoring techniques.
4) Explain the rationale for selection of invasive hemodynamic monitoring techniques.
5) Interpret data gathered by invasive monitoring techniques.
Once enrolled – click lesson 1 to begin